Continuous In-Line Viscometer
In-Line Measuring of Melt Viscometer
AQUAFIL Engineering In-Line continuous viscometer usually is installed behind the finisher reactor in Polyester- or behind VK-tube in PA6-polymerization plants, measuring directly the viscosity of the polymer melt without further delay.
The signal of in-line continuous viscometer may be used for information only or can be used for process control (e.g. for vacuum (viscosity) control of the finisher).
Delta-P of temperature controlled orifice
- Installation in polymer line
- Comes with complete panel
- Delivery includes in-outlet stop valve
- In line process and quality control, no waiting for laboratory result
- Own control system (comes with own panel for measuring and drive)
- Data transfer to DCS or other process sections
- Independent heating system, therefore no influence on viscosity measurement due to change of process parameters (temperature, flow, pressure)
- No loss of polymer, due to back-flow to process
- Can be installed, removed or maintained during operation